Apr 4, 2011

Period Pain

2.4.2O11 Saturday




Our club had organised community service in Sarawak Disabled.




our club member's and others club too.




They were giving us a speech about their story. Unfortunately that day was my period time and it was the 1st day><
At the beginning I thought that I could reluctantly. But it was really painful until I lay at Karen's car><

I couldn't know what had happened outside the car until they started cleaning the house. I felt sad:( cuz I wanna joined them. I hate my period pain which always bothering me for doing things...Arghhh~


After that, we (Albee and me) backed to Karen's house. Karen made me a cup of hot vico. It really reduce my pain!! and also a cup of hot maggie mi made me felt well!!
I will try it in next time. Hahax.

Almost 3pm , we went to sing k at enter K while hubby met me at there. He bought a bottle of honey for me to cure my sound. I had loss my sound since a few days already.
I didn't sang any songs cuz I had no sound. However I really enjoy the entertaiment that we made. I love Albee's voice. She really had potential to become a singer.

Had captured some pic...



on the way to enter k. I know my face looks pale><




Hubby was sleeping??? hahax. no matter he got slept or not still looks handsome^^



wore hubby coat




two big superstar were singing.




captured at toilet...

1st time wore T-shirt and long jeans hang out. I felt very curious and uncomfortable.





End here.


♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment