Apr 22, 2011

Many things happened in one day.

21.4.2011 Thursday


First thing- Had some quarrel with teacher about our package1 marching stuff.
DUNNO HOW TO DESCRIBE THE TEACHER.
She cannot understand what we had told SHE all the information.
AND SHE COULDN'T RECEIVE THE CORRECT INFORMATION.
I THINKS....
She had a serious deaf and ideological problems. ><
Seriously, she couldn't received what we are talking about....!Arghhh~
She Made things become worst><

And I could recognised that our president was very upset.
And made me sad too at that moment.
Felt apology with our president.


Second thing- ate sushi with my friend at Boulevard.
Before that already ate with hubby boy!^^
I didn't ate too much maybe influenced by the quarrel things.
Overall, we had enjoyed and chat-chit and shopped awhile.
hehex.


Third thing- Nearby my house on fire. Somebody house were fire...>,<
When Sophia spent me backed. Got one guy told us that there had fire.
I suddenly shock, my house was at there.
And I saw a bunch of dark smoke in the air.
Hu~ there was not my house. I called my dad and told him.
And I walked backed to my house because neighboors were busy helping to extinguished the fire.
When I pass through I could saw insides the house had a huge fire was burning.
And my dad and sister were stand outside my house.
My dad was calling bomba.
But they came late. The fire was burned until the second floor.
My dad said the police didn't believe that there had a fire happening and called backed to him again and again.
How came like that want.
They made the situation became worst.
What the hell...!!
The others things happend was their owned water no enough!!
Oh my goshhhh...
How come their save the house without water...??!!
Their didn't checked their water before, isn't??
Their busy-ing finding water...(speechless with their action@#$%*)
Really disappointed with our bomba and police.
My dad said no hope already because the fire was really big.


At the end really no hope.
And the bomba used almost 2hour to settle the fire.
Hmm... 1st time saw the real fire happening nearby my house.
Many feeling had came out. And the conclusion is we really need to appreciate all the things we have, we'r holding, we'r using. Because we can't predict what will happen in the next. Sunddenly felt that Life so fragile.


The last things- I'M SICK AGAIN><
Haiz. I'm cold even though I had wore a thick jacket and without any fan.
I still feeling cold.
Why am I so fragile?
Medicine was killing me.
I HATE TOOK MEDICINE.


Anyway, I had a wonderful, experience and challenges life in one day.



♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥



1 comment:

  1. The bomba and police is disappointed me too !what the duutt !!!

    ReplyDelete