Apr 14, 2011

Tired

Today, I had successful try to curl my hair. Hahax.
I'm totally happy will my succeed. Teehee.
Although it was not what I desire, but I still love it.
However I Had done a good job. lolx.



BELOW are my picture with my new hairstyle but just temporarily.
PLS IGNORE MY UGLY SMALL EYES AND PANDA EYES. CUZ NO LENS.

SHARE HERE <3




I LOVE THIS <3


THIS TOO<3










Am I suitable with curling hairstyle? I wanna have something new...><







Let's return backed to my topic.

Yea, I'm kinda tired I means mentally and physically. @@
The picture above really expressing my feeling.
And today I had receive a bad new from my form teacher.
She told us that our semester exam had advance two weeks.
Argh~ what the hell?
I'M not yet READY...
:(






Feel wanna have dance to vent OUT my feeling>.<


♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment