May 4, 2010

^^

30/4/2010-1/5/2010

At basketball field^^
doing same things^^
hahax^^

finally,my dad teams are go to final^^
yeapi!!
wow~



2/5/2010

Going out with my mum and my two little sister at the early morning~
Afternoon eat at outside as my birthday celebration^^
hehex~

Around 5p.m...
Hubb come and fetch me out...
he wan go to pc fair buy something...

There very crowd...
I saw my pretty classmate work at there>.<
Hehex...

mY stomach are calling me><
GuLu GuLu GuLu~
me bother my hubb~
then he bring me to the spring eating~
hahax~

3/5/2010

Nothing happen at this day~
do the same things at home...
and also check the form 6 list><

4/5/2010

Hubb come to my house around1p.m
talking,eating lunch together>.<
hehex~

Juz now my dad back from his job and said has an accident><
he looks so down><
cuz is the new car><
so pity for he~
......(hearing wat he is saying)


ok...lets stop here!!
hahax...

got a bit lazy to write...

><

Gud nite~

No comments:

Post a Comment