Apr 27, 2010

Love this few days Life^^

22/4/2010

Stay at home doing some simple housework,on9,watching tv and bla bla bla~
almost like a homegirl~
hahax XD~


At night,around 7p.m.
Going out with hubby...
We went to Spring for watched movie since with had so long didn't went out together...
The movie stared at 8:30p.m...
We still had 1 hour for waiting...
then we walk around at the shopping mall and went to buy junk food...
After tat,we went in the cinema~
very crowd~
We watched the M'sia movie...
Ice Kacang,chinese name is"初恋红豆冰"...
This movie got a bit funny and got used many language...
hahax~
like M'sia ppl style~
QUITE nice!!
support it!!!


23/4-24/4/2010
Around 7p.m accompany with my dad and sis went to basketball field at 7miles~
My dad's team are insert in this competition...
My dad's team name is Luxury Marketing~
very strong team in my mind~
hahax~
support my dad!!^^
Between tat,my sis and I were the recorder...
And also others two gals~
Our job was very important and we need to be serious but we still chitchat at there...
hahax~
All about the competition things,pic,results you can go to this website http://www.kbksentosakuching.blogspot.com/
PLS support it^^
Luxury Marketing +you!!...
must win!!

25/4/2010


Scolding by mum!!

why???

cuz wake up late...
wake around10a.m...
izzit late??
i dun think so...
Haiz...sienz...
mood down down down~


Me still not yet sleep enough arh~
cuz back home at around 1a.m this morning~
whole day feel headache and heavy~
after tat sleep again around 3p.m.
when my mum went to my grandma house~
hehex...
Feel tat me like a pig~
juz know how to sleep~

6p.m went to grandma house fetch by my dad...
between tat, my eldest sis dun wanna to go so she alone at home~
At my grandma house,me watched tv with my smaller aunty and smaller uncle and also my cousin~
Then we had dinner...

After finish eating,I washed all the dish...
so many to washed it...like a mountain~
washed non-stop
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
Finally finish washed~
hu~

hehex~


then continue watched tv and also helped to fold the "ying zi"(money for death ppl used)
after tat back home~

26/4/2010

hubb come to my house~
hehex...

27/4/2010

hubb come to my house and bring tomato mi for me!!
yummy yummy!!~
hahax~

He buy me a phone~
w705 pink colour very beauty~
I oso got pay some money for he~
hahax~
he said tat is my birth present~
love he so much~~
muack muack!!

recently admire Justin bieber!!!
he very handsome and his voice very nice!!~^^
Support he!!


No comments:

Post a Comment