Apr 10, 2010

Simple life

9/4/2010


Tis morning U told me today is our 1year 5months day!!
I was so surprise!!super surprise...
Wow,It's our 1year 5months day!!
Unbelievable=.=
hahax...
So long...
/
\
/
\
Noon,u said u got job to do then want hang out awhile.
I feel so pity to u bcuz u cannot sleep,u oledi very tire still need to work for other job...
Then I watching tv...
/
\
/
\
/
Suddenly phone rang,then I ans called...
U want me to go outside awhile...
At tat moment,I feel so blur and asking myself wat happen oo??
I opened my door ,u oledi outside my house...
then u gave me present...
I'm logy...
Har??present???
Suddenly,have a shock!
Hahaxx...
Didn't noticed tat u will bought present for me...
hahax...
quite happy...
Although the present was not the expensive things but for me...It's so touch...
hehex^^
hubb love u so much!!
muackzZz...






tis was the present he bought...
I like it very much!!!
I love star and pink!!!
Hubb,Thanks alot!!
I will appreciate it and our relation...
hehexx^^
10/4/2010
Hot Hot Hot!!
Today very hot!!!
super super super~ hot!!!
my life can't without fans!!!
hehexx...

oops,nothing else can write...

then....

Good Night,everyone!!^^






No comments:

Post a Comment