May 19, 2011

Exam-ing~



Just wanted post something as today is "520".
A special day-number.
Will be a short and bored post.




MID-YEAR exam started yesterday. The 1st paper was PA paper2.
I didn't do finished because I spent much time in my two essay part :(
So badly that I knew how to do the graph part but I skipped it! Luckily I got finished the table except the graph :(
I THINK I DIDN'T DO IT WELL AS I WISHED IT.
So disappointed that I had made my result into red again. :(
For today was tested BM paper2. My essay was damn sucks!! My minds suddenly stuck couldn't came out with ideas!! >.< Surely I had spent more time in essay part!Yet, I didn't do well!:(


And tomorrow is economy paper! Hopeless!! =_=



Shared some pictures while I'm studying!




Showing my ugly, silly pictures!!








OMG~ MY SKIN became worst!
Going to take care after exam.
Need buy some skin care to cure my worst face!!
Money again =__=






Coffee as my drugs while during exam. I can't stay without coffee! :)




Highlights was the important stationary in my life <3


My baby phone always besides! (Hello Kitty was too eye-catching)




And my blackie!!~ Going to buy a new earphone.



Stopped here!!
Gotta had a nap now!!



♥ Life

♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment