May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!^^
Mum, I love u!
Mum, u'r the heroine.




Today hang out with hubby. 1stly we went to Pc Fair .
It was so crowded. We had walked around to compare the price.
I had met my workmates.
Damn miss them and felt so regret didn't work at there...
My memories recalled me><
Lolx.
Overall, I bought a pendrive and we receive gift from the online games store.


After that, went to Spring to have lunch.
Then had a short shop at there and we had watch movie to encroach our time><

Then tuition time ==


This few month need to save money and need find somethings do that can make earn pocket money because I really poor now...Who know what can I do for??
And hubby this month will going spent a lot on his lovely car, so we can't simply wasted our money!!
And need to do more saving!!
Gambateh!!!
Now I realise that life can't without money!!! ><

♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment