Mar 17, 2011

K-11

16.03.2011 Wednesday

Captured at Karen's car.<3


Yesterday dated with a group of friends!
Woots! I should shout out that IT WAS A GREAT DAY FOR ME!!^^ Seriously,lolx.


Met Joey at 688. Then we met Karen at her house.
Karen brought all of us,Elaine also following us and she drive her own with some friends too.^^


First station, went to have our breakfast. Unfortunately, the stall opened at 11a.m><
So we had some drink at there.




MY ice milk...



Next station, Crown tower. Just want to waste our time.





Had a short shopped at there.
Didn't bought anythings, cause nothing was interested me><



We had solved our brunch at there.
Took some pictures.











my food. Yummy!!




Time goes and Yea, this was the part I like. The waitress at there really...@#$%#@#@
Dun want to say so much><

However we had really enjoyed.
Although I'm not good for singing
BUT

I SCREAMING AND OUT OF TUNE....and many ashamed sound I had came out.
Hooohoo... It's ok. I had not image only.@@ Lolx.




Between that. had some photo taking.




me and Joey.





me and Cassie



me and Karen. She had a good voice and high tune.




me and Albee. She really had a good sound. Love her voice so much.





me><
hahax






We spent our whole afternoon for sang k.
After that went to meet hubby boy<3








I'm angry him. Hmmm.... Seriously I forgot what had happens with my angry face.
Just a small cases. No more than 2 mins we had made it up.^^




Had a sushi for dinner. Teehee, so long didn't ate.







that's all.

♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment