Mar 27, 2011

Pasar Ria ( charity)

26.03.2011 Saturday


Before went to school had some photo taking with Karen and Joey.^^


took at Joey's room




Took with Karen^^



Took with Joey^^



These day was our school pasar ria day. Fulfill with excited and expected. 1st time sold things at pasar ria and 1st time participant these type of activity. Hope every go well.





Our stall was no.13 and our food.


At the beginning not that much people came and bought><
So pity... after that became more better.


Nasi lemak from our teacher. She invited us to eat. It was tasty, maybe I was hungry at that moment so everything I eat was tasty...==





nothing do... so took some picture. they were my classmate except the guy who wore black colour with green line T-shirt.




the part of it.



Luckily We sold out all our things. We had done a good job!!
Clap for ourselves. Yippe!


At night watched My Fm Awards show. Lee Hom had invited!^^
He looks handsome and charisma...Love him much.
However I dislike the host, I dislike what the host had did with Lee Hom. I could watched what act had Lee Hom did...!!
The host made me felt angry. ><
sO PITY Lee Hom.


Hahax. Just vent somethings I dislike.
Anyway Just want to congratulate Lee Hom. He had took many rewards.!!



♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment