Mar 30, 2011

My worst day :(


Result of MUET was worst, that I never ever will thought I will get that marks :(.
I'M CRYING IN HEART! Seriously!!!


I wanted my marks back? Could I?


Besides that today marching was sunbathe under the super hotter sun. My skin became worst then before marching. Getting burn and all red and white dot came up. My face turning into super red. When hubby came and fetch me his saw me and scolded me. His said that u know urself can't sunbathe under the sun why still participant for it... I know his was caring me but because of the kk marks so I need to force myself to involve. If before that I never ever get myself into this type of activity or I could said that I never ever attend outdoor activity that need to sunbathe. I totally hate sunbathe!! A little bit sunbathe I will quacking. When I reach home, my dad saw me and straightly ask me why I looks so red and my hand looks so dark and red. I answering that I having marching. He said next time no need attend urself into this type of marching>< and said later have skin disease. Lolx. I think my skin was too
sensitive.


Lastly, I'm sick now. I think so. Because I feeling dizzy, headache, vomit, cough and no energy. (but still can updates my blogie)



Haiz, super bad day for me. I need to find my luck.

♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment