Mar 12, 2011

My Restaurant...^^



First date on March^^
Fulfill with happiness and expectation.
However Hubby always late at what him had promise the time><
How to make him change?...><
Hmm.....


We went to My Restaurant had our dinner.
Environment quite good.^^
Food aslo nice and tasty.
IT WAS VERY FULL.><
I TRY MY BEST TO FINISH IT BUT I FAIL IT.
Really too much><




Sharing some pictures...


while waiting our food...


opps...not good too blured.


Emm... this better.



Our drink

Ice coffee and chocolate milk shake...Yummy^^

Huubby's lamb chop with black pepper sauce。


mime's BBQ combo. Suddenly feel want to eat BBQ food.><



Our eating looks....hahax....




Hohoo, might said that my weight is getting up and up.
It's ok. I will lose in tomorrow.
Do more exercise. Bless me.^^


Good bye with my long hair^^


so happy that my hair is getting long. Hope it grow faster.


♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment