May 10, 2011

10.5.2011

Recently weather was really super duper hottie!!><
I really hate hot day!! I could sweat all days within fan :(
Seriously hot and I need to bring umbrella to school in-case to protect my skin!!
I need air con now...
WHO wanna sponsor me and every months pay for the electric bill.
Hahax. Think too much impossible things.


Let's talked somethings about today life.
Had a extra PA tuition class at school in the afternoon. This tuition class helped me a lot and gave me more input than our subject teacher.
When we were having in the halfway lesson suddenly electric outage!
OMG~
The heat came out surrounding the class and we all getting hot and heat!!
Suddenly there was a girl asthma attacked and her's friend all busy to help her.
Soon she was faint and terrified all the students present include me><
Coincidentally the girl was my cousin_ Yii Sin's classmate.
Her's friend called the PBSM teacher came and with the trolley?or shelf? (dunno what that called anyway the equipment is to carry people).


Then the lesson dismissed because not electric supply. I helped Yii Sin to tidy her friend book and bags with others people too. Then we carried out to front of the teacher office because that girl was at there.


After that got A KIND GUY called Yap, he willing to send the girl to hospital. So Yii Sin and her friend helped them carried the bag out and put at Yap's car.

Then we backed home. But when we saw inside the Yap's car no teacher was following. Yii Sin and I were afraid and with decided to following his car with another Yii Sin's friend too before that teacher said she will followed.

UNFORTUNATELY ,it was a big jam!!!
We at the car were worrying and couldn't sat probably.
And we couldn't found the Yap's car. In addition we dunno where the hospital him going to send her. Argh~ really irritating at that moment and plus the hotter weather my body was burning I guessed my cousin was same with me. Finally we found his car but the bomba car was rang behind us!! What the hell!!~
At the end she called her another asked for the direction and called her father again to confirm the way.


Finally we reached. But I dislike the nurse attitude. She called us don't park at there and park to the others side for the emergence station. But how we know? We were the 1st time came by ourselves. She didn't even talked clear about the direction. And I walked faster to the emergence counter and talked to them. They just reply me called ur friend car came here if not we couldn't carried. OH MY GOSH!!!~
Overall, the girl was saved and woke up and also teacher were there too.
After stayed for awhile teacher called us backed. Then we backed. Unlucky Yii Sin's friend car couldn't started! Another matter happened again. Her friend called her mum and talked about it . We waited for awhile then we backed 1st.


Finally reached home with a tired body...
It was my 1st time experience. Wu~ so nice had an unexpected day!!
my life was getting wonderful and memorable.





P/s: Yesterday was our 2year 6months anniversary.
We gained more in everyday and love much in everyday.
Wished that we can together forever!!

♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment