Apr 8, 2010

Happy!!


Hi^^,everyone!!

Got Miss me mah??

hahax^0^
Must miss Me oo~








Today,Miss Ang Ang come><
Stomach very pain!!
Very very...until cannot stand!!
seriously!!




Dislike this feeling!!
Every month must have 2,3days like tat!!
Haiz...





Almost 1p.m...

Hubby come to my house with a chocolate!!

Quite surpriseO.O...


Thanks hubby!!










tis is the cho's he bought!!






Mmm...yummy!!Hahax...IT'S my medicine...





After tat,my hubby take a nap at my bed...



He is tire...




Tis is he!! Hehehhe...He is huging my kuma^^
my new member of kuma family^^
Izzit kawaii??
Hahax^^
He sleeping look...cute yar~^^
MuackzZz^^


Almost 3p.m...
I disturbing hubb...
cause i'm too bore...
hahahhaxx...
after tat...
we take pic...
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/

nice mah??

Then he back home...

Wu wu wu~

Hubb,miss u oo~

I LOVE U^^

****************

Sorry,I'm dunno have to explain wif the gud ans tat u want,

but i'm not lie to u...

I said wif the honest ans,when u ask me the ques...

But u didn't believe me...

Mayb,i'm do Wrong 1st...

But hope u can apologize me...

But when my hubb are beside,I'M will stop sms,stop everything i do

tis is very normal things ,normal action for a girl...

so can u dun said me are a cool gal or ...

can u think at my position...><

No comments:

Post a Comment