Apr 4, 2010

A simple update!!^^

So long didn't update my blog...

am I so rude for my blog??=.=

Hehex....of course nope lar

the reason is...recently my line got a bit problem always suddenly sever cause me cannot update my blog!!

damn annoying!!!Hate it!!


/
\
/
\
/
\

OK! OK!~


Lets write about my recently life!!(but sum I already 4got!!)


This few days,I watch "Xia Yi Zhan Xing Fu" and "Hai Pai Tian Xin"...


It'A good drama especially "Xia..."!!I very like to watch it!!


I repeat watch it about 6,7 times!!


Still feel very nice...><


Hahax!!


This drama teach me many things!!!


hehex!!^^


Like!!!Like!!!Like!!!





P/S: THANKS for my hubby bcuz he download tis two drama for me!!!^^


Like he very much!!!


hahax!!!







2/4/2010



Almost 12 o'clock...

My family and I ate lunch at outside!!

After finished ate my dad bring us go to 'He Poh'...

He want bought a new sport shoes!!

We help my dad choose adidas shoes,my dad quite like adidas shoes!!

Although other type is quite good looking but he still insistently on adidas shoes!!

Hahax...

WE use very long times to help dad choose he suit shoes!!

After that,dad bring us go to ate rojak at???(dunno the place)

hahax!!

So full!!

Around 4p.m,we back home...

A simple family day!!

Hehex...



3/4/2010



At home do housework...

have a nap at noon...

then accompany with mum go to fetch dad and bring my sisters go to tt...



4/4



my fren didn't knw her very much...

I dislike her!!!

She sms me TODAY!!

She scold my another fren full with bad wodrs!!!

Argh!!! like she is scolding me!!!

She suddenly send a bad wodrs to me !!!

She make me feel angry!!!

I already said it to her if she want to scold my another fren pls sms her and scold her!!!

Dun scold at me!!

But She still continue scolding with the rude words...

Argh~....

><

Dislike her!!

Very dislike her!!!

No wonder her best fren diffidation with her!!

STRATING for tis moment,I will not communicate with her!!

I already endure very long times!!

She always said ppl bad things,said about boys...

But she dunno her action,her attitude will make her fren dislike her!!!



Hu~



/

\

/

\

/

\

/

\

My best fren_Eileen.

She want go to kl to continue her study!!

I'll be alone In here ...

Sad><

All my fren are leaving...

Sum oledi have her own job...



Our relation will change??

Dunno...Hope will no change it


No comments:

Post a Comment