Mar 20, 2010

Sadness

17/3/2010

Tis morning my sisters and i were planning hung out watched movie at MBO...
then prepared our things...
Suddenly,my "Da Q" called my mum said that grandpa was terminally ill and need us went to hospital immediately...
We canceled our planning and quickly tidy up then went to hospital...
When we arranged just saw my "Da Q"and"Er Q"outside the hospital,they look very sad and serious...
We faster went in then wait for the lift...
After that,saw my"Xiao Q","San Yi" crying outside my grandpa's room...
At that moment,we already knew that...
our tears flow out...
we go inside saw my grandpa jiu hou yi mian...
We all look very doleful!!!
Very sad!!!
While my "Da Q" called us went back and change our clothes...
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
at my grandma's house...
my grandma looks very doleful and sadness!!!
Dunno how to comfort her!!!
we were waiting my grandpa back then preparing the beravement...
\
/
\
/
\
/
SKIP...(TO HURT cannot write)
tis three days all most all of us cannot sleep well and keep crying and crying!!!



Dear Grandpa,hope u'r good and save in the other world!!
i will keep u in my mind and our memories!!
20/3/2010


Today i sleep until 11a.m...
cuz too tire...
my leg is painful,my back also feel ache...
whole body very tire and pain...
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
almost 2p.m...
my hubby came to my house and he bring mask for me!!!
so sweet!!
hehex!!
so missing he tis few days!!!

After that i go to sleep again!!
hahax...
it's barely tired...

7p.m

go to grandma house
all my relative are at there...
accompany with my grandma...
hehex...
we talk a lot about my grandpa things and many!!!
hehex...

oops!!
it's too late...
good night and bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment