May 16, 2010

Happiness^^







15/5/2010




Waking up almost 9a.m><
Still feeling tired!
Wakaka~



But can't continue sleep...
Cuz got many housework to do it!!

HaizZz~
Sienz~



Eating breakfast at 10a.m++ almost 11a.m...=.=
Aftertat,accompany with my mum going buy cloths for making my uniform skirt...




2p.m++

Hang out with my hubb...
Go to buy some reference book...
Bought AT popular and smart...
Before tat we go to eat KFC at Boulevard...
So full oo~



This is my gained~





This is my reference book><...



My story book><
the cover LOOKS NICE ISN'T??
Hahax~^^
JIANG~ JIANG~ JIANG~jIANG~
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

Mask


My hubb buy for me~

SWEET~^^>.<

Hahax~

He so kindly buy for me use^^

Hubb,U treat me so gud^^

I'll appreciate and treat u gud oso^^

Hehex XD~

Thanks hubb^^

U so MUCH~~~

MUACKZ♥♥^^

\

/

\

/

\

/

\

/

Rush back home then accompany with my dad go to Sen Goon basketball field for the training~~

16/5/2010

Wake up early accompany with my mum go to Market buying vegetable~

After tat back home,doing some housework together with my sister~

Almost 12p.m...

LEARN DRIVING...

second time for my to learn drive~

2day learn side parking~

I'll can do it well~

My sifu joke to me said tat I can have a test at Tomorrow==

Hahax~

He is a funny sifu~

like to chit chat,very friendly...

He didn't make me feel stress~

Wakaka~

hope tat Faster learn finish and got P lessen in next months~

(Isn't too rush??~)

hahax...

Aftertat, going my grandma house~

SKIP~

Now I going to use my mask~

Bye!!

Gud nitezz~

Miss u Hubb^^

*I think I'LL force myself to put a pic in my post,cuz when I review my post feel very empty and uninteresting and oso TRY my best to write everyday*








No comments:

Post a Comment