May 24, 2010

I'm back^^

Already one week didn't updated my blog~><
So miss my blog~XD
Heehe~
It have no extra time for me to update my blog><
haiz haiz~
Already started my school life,still feel very fresh for me to study~
And didn't have mood to study yet,still feel like holiday><
Hahaxx^^
But I force myself to concentrate in the class^^
Ganbatte yoshiko^^
The bad things for the school is~...
Firstly,the car can't park inside the school compound><
So far for me to walk in the school
And I dun like sun><
It make becoming black><
Hate after school...
cuz...
need to "shai tai yang"><
It's make feel moody><
*my cousin,Xin fetch go to school,I'M NO driving yet:(
Secondly,the toilet is super far~
need about 15 min to go toilet and return to class...
Can't drink too much water><
Haiz~
Lastly,need to wake up early...
cuz the school is far and very jam if we late a bit...
Haiz~
Back to my topic~
heehe~
On Thursday(20/5/2010),I stay at my grandma house with my cousin,Xin...
iT IS cuz to take care of my grandma~
My uncles can't find a mate to take care my grandma...
So Xin and me go to helping and take care my grandma...
Until Sunday(23/5/2010),I back home^^
my mum call me back home and said no need stay at grandma house liao~
hahax^^
Tat's few days I can't sleep well><
Cuz I miss my bed><
Altough I bring my pillow and kuma go but still can't sleep well~
Haiz,Like a kid~><
Juz stop at here~
ByeBye^^
Hubby,I miss u so much><


No comments:

Post a Comment