May 13, 2010

All new~

So long didn't blogging...
Miss my blog very much...
Wakaka...

LETS REVERSE MY MEMORIES...

I having a gud memory on my birthday at 5/5/2010
Hubb bring me and his sis along go to damai><
For viewing and take some pic...
hahax...
Love my Hubb very much><
muackzzz...~

***********************************

The basketball competition already pass...
The winner is my dad teams...
Hahax...
Congratulate to my dad...
Dad is the BEST coach in my heart!!!
He already got 2years didn't teach basketball><
Now tis competition shown tat my dad still Bao Dao Wei Lao...
Hahax~

Between tats THE OTHER SIDE team r no satisfy with their result...
and said somethings bad in fb until saying my dad undergoing corruption and curse the worker and refree...
ARH~Wat the hell!!!
VERY ANGRY!!!
wat kind of ppl><
no manner wan><
HATE IT SO MUCH><
dun like to c them face if I can><
tomorrow helping my dad for choosing bsktbll player...
I hope i not seeing them anymore><
Beside tats those who r saying our recorder r unfair pls be mature><
we r fair and we do our job according to the refree acts...
so dun continue sue we...
We r new mayb we really got do wrong but we already try the best to do it as gud><
And we also got give back u ppl time in the competition...
so pls stop saying bad word behind and action><
let's it pass!!!

I haven't meet tis type of ques in my bsktbll life><
wat the such things~


*****************************************
Recently, I'm busy with my new school,new evironment and a brand new life in my Form6 ...
I'm take art stream in form6...
Tis few days we have an orientation in the school...
I feel a bit hard to study in f6...
I hope I can do my best!!!
Hopefully,I can do well>
Tomorrow r fomally study at class...
between tat, I hope I can meet new friend in my class~
I'm alone...:(
I DON'T LIKE ALONE,Hope I can quickly know them><
Missing my friend so much><


Aja Aja Fighting^^
Good Luck for myseft>.<




No comments:

Post a Comment