Apr 28, 2011

Competition for marching

Hi readers. Sorry to let my bloggie become gloomy><
This post should wrote on yesterday,BUT i fall asleep.
Because I was really tired.


Finally our package competition was done. We're had rock the competition.
Although we had made some mistake but overall we had did a good job.
I felt very proud and happy with our package.
I could said that our action were neat and we support each other, cooperated with each other to complete our competition.
After the competition, WE all were surprise that we had did a good job and all the things we did were out of our expectation.
IT WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT BY COMPARED TO OUR USUAL. SERIOUSLY DIFFERENT><
Just want a gave a big clap for my package . YEAH!!


Besides that I had become darker. I need some whitening products. WHO KNOW ? INTRO ME><
I really need I hate dark><


p/s: All the photo was at my friend there.
Find 1 time to take from he and post it.


Let's to talk some out of my title.
Recently always had lunch with Mr Hubby. (Wuwuwwu~ I become fatter><)
But I was happy to meet with him <3
He had spent his precious time to fetch me backed and having lunch with me and also his money><
I felt so sorry that he had been in poor to spent his money><
Hope that hubby will earn back his money faster.



♥ Life
♥Romance
MM♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment