Apr 16, 2011

Never Say Never

16.4.2011 Saturday




I'm having my MUET exam. I think I had try my best to do well.
PLS PASS IT. That was only my target><


After exam, a group of friend went to having lunch.
We talk and eat, having a great and enjoyable lunch.
Then home sweet home. lolx.


After 8p.m hubby came and pick me and my two sister were following...^^
We went to have movie.



Our movie started on 10p.m.
That was my 1st time to watch the movie so late.
We hang around 1st and bought something.


MOVIE TIME....

JUSTIN BIEBER- NeVeR SaY NeVeR.^^

I LOVE JB^^

He was so amazing.
So cute.
So handsome.
So talent in musical.

Actually this movie was expounding from his debut yet to stand on the big stage now.
IT REALLY COOL to know all his data.
hahax.


P/s: If u are JB fans, U must watch this movie.
If u are not, Pls dun try.






HOME SWEET HOME- AT 12A.M



Sharing my vain picture><








♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment