Apr 15, 2011

CUTE^^


Today after school accompany hubby went to Spring bought ticket for tomorrow night movie…^^


DON'T WANT MENTION WHAT MOVIE I WANT TO WATCH TOMORROW NIGHT.
Just keep it in secretly. hehex^^

U will have the answer in the next post.
Teehee.


After that having lunch at food court.



Deng! Deng! Deng!~


I found something cute in here...

v
v
v
v


Cute, right?
hehex. I super love with it. They are rubber band and pins.
I can't control my desire for this cutie stuff.
THANKS FOR HUBBY SPENT UR MONEY FOR BUYING THIS STUFF .
I will use it and not let they become useless.


Tomorrow is my MUET exam. Feeling normal. Just hope that I can pass.
good luck to myself and my lovely friend.
Aza Aza Fighting.^^


GOOD NIGHT^^

♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment