Apr 7, 2011

Dinner with him and his family

Align Center6.4.2011 Wednesday







Hi,peers!!


I updated my bloggie now. Teehee. Firstly need to say sorry to all of readers that I'm belated updated my post .


This post should be post on Thursday night but somethings happened with my bloggie that always show me an error ><
That I couldn't recognised what happened with my bloggie. After I retry a few time still remain the same so I give up. It was really made me felt mad:(


Okay. Let's talked about my topic :).
Had a warm and enjoyable dinner with hubby and his family at 大石路料理酒楼。
The aim for having this dinner was to farewell his uncle backed to Tawau.
Almost 9p.m home sweet home.





Before went out cam-whoring at hubby's room...





while waiting his dad, captured at living room...





p/s: I wondering that I'm become darker and darker. Who knows how to made my skin turn into white....? PLS KINDLY SHARE UR TIPS... I REALLY NEED IT.
I'm want my white skin back:(


♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment