Feb 14, 2011

Valentine's Day♥

14.02.2011 Monday



This year Valentine's day for me was very rush><
After school, I rush backed and preparing,tidy up myself><
huu~ so rush. Cuz hubby bought 215p.m ticket and I finished school at 1p.m.
See limited time for me to preparing.
But I glad that I could bath faster and makeup faster in no more than 30mins.
hahax.



Two pictures above were the present I give for hubby. Not an expensive things hope Hubby will like it.(ps: I'm always had no idea for choose present><)



Looks weird with my makeup><

Went out now.But it was lated.


When we reached MBO, it was already 230+ p.m...
Then we quickly walked into the cinema.
We watched THE GREEN HORNET in 3d.
Emm... not bad. Love the car in the film><
hehex.


After that, Hubby said he wanted to took his things at Pandungan.
While it was a seriuos traffic jam.
Then I took picture in car while reduce my bored.







Captured secretly><
hahax






Waiting hubby took his things.






Deng! Deng!Deng!


SURPRISE!!
HAHAX~



HUBBY bought me a rose in pink colour.
Love it!! <3




Traffic jam again><




Align Center
We act cool...!!


Finally reached the restaurant named by Magenta.






The environment...






The potato cream soup.
Mmmm...yummy yummy!!




Salad... Hubby said it taste tasty.But I dislike the smell...
hehex


Why my face looks fierce><
I ate sirlion steak.



Hubby ate dory fish. We had exchanged to eat each others.




Dunno what was this. The half dish taste like ice cream and the another half dish was hot ccream... Really dunnno what was that,but tasty!!hehe


Then home sweet home.



Without lens. My eye looks small><


After remove the makeup.I looks diffferent?
hahax.



Thanks hubby gave a special night!!
Love u so much!!
Muackx.
Will treat u good!!

♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment