Feb 23, 2011

Marching!!!!!!!!!


Today was PBSM marching day. I hate it!
Because we marching under the super hottie sun! Really hot.
I could felt that I'm burning and my face was very red I could notice that ONLY MY FACE was very very red! Besides that, I totally dislike the sun, didn't whether was my mentality effect or what I could notice that after bask under the hot sun my arms would appear a white dot... At that moment,I just could only screaming at my mind!

Poor me couldn't did anythings. Hope the next marching the sky will in the cloudy day!!



When I reached home, I took off my socks MY RIGHT FOOTS WAS BLEEDING! OH MY GOSH~. Not why the foots was bleeding I could found an answer cuz my foots didn't injured at all. So strange》《. However it was good things not injured on my foot.


Just now Hubby brought to Boulevard for buying things. The main person for buying things was my elder sister! Lolx.


Stop here. Mask-ing now. Bye!


♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment