Feb 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year





My family photo. Took by me...hahax. Obviously I looks weird><...
Because need run in time>,<


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.


It was raining heavy in the early morning...
And I wake up early because my stomachache...><
OH my goshhhhhhh, miss ang ang was came...><
Wuwuwuwu:( She came in unsuitable timing...
BUT luckly she just pain in normal state then I can bear for it...
After that, preparing for CNY looks. A different looks.



Looks this...I dislike to wear "tightly pants", but I bought it and wore it in this CNY...
Mum said looks pretty with this pants...@@
Anyway, I can accept this type of wearing...^^

Then we started off to temple for "pai pai" (pray)
After that, went to visit my relative and get a few of angpau...Yippe!!



Below just a few my vain pix...







All took at dad's car...



Dang Dang Dang!!





Mr Handsome hubby...^^





This took at hubby's car while visited his house...












tOOk bY eLder sis...


I like this because I LOOKS SLIM^^




tOOk by mum... R we looks twins? Today many relative said we are twins.
She was my pretty elder sister.







love this <3>

Seldom took pic with sis...


Looks nice? hehex...
Just wanna to uplaod pic...
Good night everyone.

♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment