Feb 11, 2011

IS tHIS mE??


Went twice to Boulevard in a day.=='''
Afternoon hang with hubby for buying some reference book and just now was went to bought somethings.Shh~ secret!! haha!!^^


Recently can't concentrated in class.
I'M WORRYING MY ACADEMIC><
Wuwuwu...:(
I DUN WANT HAVE FAILURE IN THIS YEAR!!
I want get more As... Am I giving myself a huge stress? I dun think so...All my friend surrounding me is getting better only me was still staying at the lower level or even worst than that. I NEED TO DO SOMETHINGS FOR ME TO IMPROVE AND WORK HARD BUT I'M TOTALLY A LAZY PERSON><
Lazy attitude need to ban!! Start for now I going to give myself an aim.
So that I had motivation to work for it.
Really worrying my results:(!!


aLL THE Best for me><


♥ Life

♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment