Feb 18, 2011

Belated present for Mr baby boy^^


my nature face with my sleepwear looks...Totally ugly looks



Gift for hubby Asus brand laptop



I had just received the belated gift that Hubby gave me.
I had a speechless joy in my mind.
Happiness was fulfill in my surrounding:)
Not words could speech out.
It was so amazing gift for me.
Just want to say I'M THE LUCKY ONE CAN MEET YOU IN MY LIFE.
For me, thank you couldn't truly say out the grateful in my heart.
But I could just only know how to say Thank you, Hubby!^^ to declaim the happiness in my heart.


You really pay all your ability to make me live in the happiness world!
You treat me good as You can do it.
It was more than mine ability!>< However, I will willing to treat You good as I can...



LOVE U <3


♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment