Feb 19, 2011

Play with my front hair,LOLx.


Today had school replacement.
After school backed home straight forward to tidy up my bedroom><. Arghhh... kinda tired!! Hmm... my front hair was getting long and it already hinder my sight. Argh, felt bad with front hair. No idea with it. Maybe I will cut it tomorrow! :) I think I'm not suitable to have long front hair.

Let's the pictures tell u...
If can pls give any comment about my front hair><>
After tidy up my bedroom...while I'm rest...hahax



opened my front hair at the right side...usually do when it grow long


opened at the left side... looks different><


opened at the middle...hahax...funny looks



Align Center
what should I do with it? @@




make it become this...? No no no no...too funny looks.




or this?...No no no no...too weird...><


That's all for today. Just took out what was annoying me><
♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment