Nov 2, 2010

♥ Music



Oops,accidently capture it(I'm SMS-ing...)huh



All the pic was captured just now...
I know I looks weird and ugly)><(
Pls ignore it...
(I gotta take care my face now and always><>
I'm finding somethings to write so that my blog don't look empty...
huh...










MUSIC is my life.
I can't survive without music.
Love much in music...

I guess everyone also have the same feeling with me...
Right...??

hahax~






Let's share something about my Music
hahax







The most songs influence me is Lee Hom's songs...
He is the best!!
I have strongly emotions when I hear he's songs...
His voice is super great,super nice...(in my opinion)
His songs can comfort me in spite of anytime anywhere!!
I will always support he!!
He is my idol...
Love Lee Hom...^^





Secondly,is Yoga Lin...
He also have a good voice and he is attractive me since I know he in the competition.
He is cute!!
hahax~
Yoga fighting!!




Thirdly,John Hoon...
Korean artist...
Had a clever mind...
hahax~
He have a soft voice...
damn sweet when i hear his voice...
So long didn't have his news damn miss he><




Fourthly,Jolin Tsai
She is super great.
She is very strong and make all the things in possible and perfection...
She is a good dancer and have a insistent mind...
Whatever she do she will do in perfectly although all the things is hard to handle.
she voice is easy to realise...
Her new songs is good to hear...
Support it!!





Finally(no the last),Ft Island ,Yen-J ,Khalil,Girl Generation,Westlife,Justin Bieber...
hahax~

They are in the same place in my heart...

Still got so many great artist...
CAN'T MENTION IN ALL...

Ps:I lazy to mention the song's names...
IT'S TOO MANY TO WRITE IN OUT!!


Thanks read all the shitty things I had write.


Hubby I miss u♥
Where are u I need ur embrace...:(
♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment