Nov 30, 2010

Out days^^

22/11/2010 Sunday
Hubby pick me up around 11a.m,then go to his house.
Firstly,I ever promise he to help he tidy up his's messy bedroom,but when I SEE his bedroon.
OMGoshhhh, it's really messy!!
He said already long time didn't tidy even without sweep><
Then I HAVE feel confuse because don't where to start it...
Lolx~
At the end,hubby sweep and tidy by himself,I just sit at there and see!!
hahax~
By the way,I forget to take pic><><
NEXT TIME MUST TAKE IT^^

Hubby is crazy fall in love with this model!!


OUR PIX♥


Take at toilet!!
lolx~

Wearing hubby's cup!!




Our stomach are fighting with us and emit some sound such as"GU LU GU LU"
So we decide to have our brunch.
Originally,we'r go to FAMILY AND FRIEND...but it don't open that day!!
so bad...:(
then we turn to PETE'S( if i no make mistake)...


While waiting for out food...
hungry face!!hahax~




stupid face!!







FINALLY,our food...




Hubby's carrot juice


my ice cream...Yummy!!



my dish Mix Grilled


Hubby's dish Mushroom beefsteak...







After fulfill our stomach we'r go to Damai.
Because don't where to go,before that Hubby had call his sister(干妹)
accompany with us!!^^




Today weather is good and can take many pic~
wakaka~^^
My fav^^











YEAH,Beach!! I'M coming!!


Hubby turn!!


funny pose!!^^
hahahax~




Below all photo sharing!!^^Dun vomit!!**



peace!!^.< My work!!Nice??





act cute^^






My face is getting good!!Need to maintain!!
ps:I just wear contact lens and put eyelash...^^



MY vain pix take by my hubby!!^^









s0me Take by suddenly~












ME and hubby's sis_Sherry!


She is cute!!^^







act fighiting...hahax~












Hand in hand together until end!!^^
Hope we can do it!!^^







♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥





























No comments:

Post a Comment