Nov 24, 2010

My Trip at Genting and KL

18/11/2010 Thursday
Finally I have almost arrange up all my pic...
I will write it simple and short
hahax...
just because I'm LAZY><
So pls apologise me>.<
Wake up early in the morning because my flight is at 840A.M(if i no make a mistake)...
Lolx~
AND I promise hubby to have breakfast with he...
I never ever having breakfast with he since we had be together 2year...
lolx~
Then I double checked my things and hand over to my sis so that she can help me carry to airport...
hehex~
We having breakfast at McD...^^
So unwilling to leave hubby for only 5 days><
I will miss u much more!!
After that,hubby sent me to airport and accompany me until i go in...
It make me feeling warm and miss his much>.<
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v




my aeroplane is coming><

then we are line up....

Outside the plane...It's looks very beauty^^
I like so much!!^^


After 1hour something...
finally we arrive at LCCT airport!!
So hot!!!><









Then we'r decided to use bus went to KL Centre...
When we reach KL Cental the counter ppl said the next bus is at 3pm..
Oh my gosh><
That means we still need to wait for 2hour><

THEN my parent change their mind and use taxi WENT to genting>.<
It's too expensive two car need RM200><
I think we'r be cheated><
but no choice...
Now I won't said our country taxi fee is expensive as I compared it><



capture on the bus...looks a bit tired>< View of genting...



our 1st meal...at somewhere...very expensive around RM122++









Oh my gosh just bak ku teh><
can't believe it>.<
I get shock when i hear the price...==










After that,we arrive our hotel...
Woo~so happy^^
the funny things i need told is my dad enexpectedly have a nap==
A long nap until 8pm somethings then he just wake up and find eat!!
Lolx







Between that, my mum,all sis and I went around the hotel...
It too big we can cluster to 1st world hotel and so on...








Then below are all my vain pic...
hahax just share some...


















When i was bored...






Hubby said this didn't looks like me,isn't??




19/11/2010 Friday
no pic show because lazy to upload it...
WE'r PLAY (including my parent) all the game in and out at the genting...
have fun^^
So regret didnt have chance to play roller coaster><
this is my pain now><
Hope got chance i need to have a try!!
Must have it!!



20/11/2010 Saturday
Went to KL...
Before that we had tidy up all the things then using bus went down to skyway then turn another bus went to KL Centre...
After that use Monorail go to Bukit Bintang!!
Cuz our hotel at thr...
We face problem at the Bukit Bintang Centre...
Because got two ways to exit...
We dunno which where??
Lolx~
My mum was brave she go and ask ppl...
hahax~
Then we safely and successful reach our hotel...
BUT....
The Hotel have a huge Indian smell><
I can't suffer of it...
I swear I won't not stay in this hotel again><
SWT==
My mum also dunno this is the Indian hotel...
She just ask her cousin to booked it...
==
Never mind.this is no my mum fault...
I really can't suffer I put all my things immediatelly and unrearrange it...
THEN just quickly go out for this room><
We went to eat 1st bring by Mr Taxi...
They also brought us went around the souvenir shop...
My parent had bought sOme...
My aunty is afraid us then she is following us after working...
then go to sungai wang find Eileen...
My best friend damn miss her...
we didnt meet for almost 1year><
She become so thin><
Very thin><
admire it><
hahax~
she had intro me a new friend called Richard nickname is kikapo(She told me wan ==)
hahax~
Whole day with she and her's friend...^^
Had a lot of talk...
Then I brouhgt a perfume no of my to used is to cover the indian smell room...
lolx~
Then my aunty brought us go to eat and shop...!!
hahax...
my legs is pain!!
Need help need hubby to hug me...><
Then we went back to hotel...
the 1st things is spout the perfume...
hahax~
THEN SMELL GOOD^^
Can had a nice sleep!!^^
21/11/2010 Sunday
My uncle and aunty decide to bring went to KLCC and also my cute cousin go follow...
having brunch at KLCC...
at we also go visit the science and tecnology stuff forgot the name already><
Unlucky,my camera on that day didnt have batt==
So i didnt take any pic><
After that aunty said want to bring us go to visit temple...
Unfortunately,We stuck on the shit accident><
3 CAR STRIKE TOGETHER!!
I had an experience of the accident now!!
no happened in my our country is in other country
lolx...
F*ck the 1st car!!
shit!!!
he suddenly stop in the hills way...
ppl who had drive THEy usually will know when we are in hills way we must step the "oil" then the car will go though...right?
then it's to late to stop it down...
so the conclusion is 3 car strike together><
Then my uncle in the 2nd wan is quite pity...
he's front car and the back are injured!!
AND I ALSO INJURED!!
MY MUM TOO!!! my mum chest is hit and hurt!!
my right leg==(now black and green
(bruise) )




my left leg




my left hand elbow
Luckly is a small injured and didnt endanger my life...
then go to KL police station to make a report==
PPL CAME to KL FOR SHOP I CAME TO STUCK ON THE POLICE STATION...==
how lucky i was!!!
lolx...
So glad can visit the police station at KL><
SWT==
DUNNO STUCK AT POLICE STATION HOW MANY HOUR...
after that we back to hotel...
my mum chest is pain and she take some panadols to decline the pain...
and my legs also pain><
wuwuwuwuwu....
need hubby beside me!!
then had a short shop at Sungai Wang because of my pity legs><
Didnt brought many things then I had plan it before...
never mind still got chance...
22/11/2010 Sunday
the last day at KL...
DIDN'T took pic because no mood...><
we went to Time Square for shop...
but it's too early just a few shop are open it...
So we didnt bought any things at thr...
then back to hotel for check out after that having lunch at KFC...
Then go airport by taxi...
Bye KL
I'LL BE THERE IN THE NEXT TIME!!
♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne_DY ♥






















No comments:

Post a Comment