Nov 7, 2010

With hubby♥

6/11/2010 Saturday
recently like to use mascara only so the face will looks weird><
Go to hubby house around 12something...!!
Woots!!
hahax~
Nothing do at hubby house...><
Then I start to taking photo...
hahax~
Below are the pictures take at hubby house!!
Just sharing!!
hehex~

Looks mature


CUTE isn't?I means the "dolls"




hahax~
hubby didn't with spec looks!!




Act cute...*(hubby is cutie than me>.<)* I can't act cute at the moment becuz hubby too cute make me wanna laugh non-stop!! hahax~









Still have some but it's looks the same so i didn't upload it...
hahax~
I know i looks ugly><
Pls dun vomit me><
=.=~



After that going to have dinner at "Fork and knife"




wat I wanna eat hor?



Waiting for food...
Too bore then take some pic...
huh...



cool??nice??
huh?




Our food come...Yappi!!^^




So nice...Yummy!!^^
and So full!!
I suggest to everyone can go to try it!!
Price also is reasonable!!
Have a sweet day^^
hahax~



♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne_DY ♥










No comments:

Post a Comment