Nov 24, 2010

straigten my hair

24/11/2010 Wednesday




YA!! I had straighten my hair...
Looks tidy now!!
love it!!
After wash my hair,the electricity suddenly had shock circuit...
NO ELECTRITY!!!
damn unlucky:(
I just sit at there and the Bos also try to make it work but fail it><
He is worry about and called somebody come and repair it!!
But need to wait...
Then we have a lot talk while waiting for the repairer come...
Lolx~
1st experience again><
SWT==
Anyway still work good after all!!
hahax~^^

Thanks a lot to hubby whole day accompany me at Saloon><

after that have an interview around Kuching Park area...

for the PC Faic...

hope can successful because I NEED MONEY NOW!!

After that hubby fetch me back and wait for me at my house...

Because I have a lot housework didn't settle it...

Then have dinner with hubby at Secret Recipe...


my drink^^
kinda love it!^^...Yummy yummy^^

hubby's drink!!
for me the taste is a bit weird>< my food...no that good!
hahax~



hubby's wan...yummy^^
Next buy some hair care things...
Start on now,I will care my hair more!!
my hair really worst!!
i never ever care for it...
Feel so sorry about it!!
But now i going to take care it!!


I buy Loreal!!Got use it before but only 1 times!!
It's really good...!!
So i going to try all set!!
see whether can mend or no...
HOPE IT WORK!!!




Plaster??
Before going to KL hubby promise to give me some plaster...
But at the end he forget!!
So now he compensate to me==
swt==


hahax~









End here!!
Bye, now going to tidy up my room!!^^

♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne_DY ♥









No comments:

Post a Comment