Nov 30, 2010

End Year of November!^^

30/11/2010 Tuesday



Now IS RAINING,but I FEEL HOT><
Am I abnormal??
Lolx
Today hubby pick me up and have our breakfast.
This is the 2nd times we having breakfast together!!
hahax~
Hope have more chance to having breakfast together,because I LIKE THIS feelings!
It's great and can see my lover in the early morning is a happiness things^^
hehex~
Time pass too fast,now already is end of November...
Feel like got many things I HAVEN'T FINISH IT><(IN my age)
I need to speed up and run with the time so that I'LL NO MISS OUT ANYTHINGS IN MY LIFE!!^^
Teehee...
Now I have stronger realize that time is getting faster and faster
NEED TO APPRECIATE EVERYTHINGS IN MY LIFE BY NOW!!
SO THAT WE'LL NO REGRET AT THE END!^^
Good night!!
♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment