Oct 28, 2010

Gathering with classmate^^

27/10/2010 Wednesday

Had a gathering with my classmate at Boulevard,Pizza hut...

I WAS LATE><

becuz my dad suddenly called me to fetch he (my mum use his car so he didn't have transport to back home).

I was the second last person who met them><
Luckly I'm no the last one :)
hahax~

Having fun with them :)
All of them can said was my new friend in this year!!
They are good and charme...
Hope to maintain a good relationship with them^^
hehex~

After that Karen,Albee,Ricky, Orange juice and I had shop at Popular>><<
See we are GOOD STUDENT !!
Lolx~

Other guys are back home...

Three of us had bought a story book><
teehee~

This is the way I improve my English!!
hahax~


Anyway,I having a great day with them...
Love to had friend around...
hahax~

*Had something problem for me to upload some pic :(


♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment