Oct 14, 2010

Iphone 3GS


Ish~
MY face getting ugly~
SEE my panda eyes!!
see how worse I look><
WUWUWU~
So trouble looks~
HAIZ...
Sigh...
Recently exam make me can't sleep well
so stressful...++
some subjects i can't do it well and i guess I WILL FAIL~
HAVE a failure marks
so sad:(
No motivation to study....><
How??
How can I having my STPM next year??
worst gred??
Or...
Dun think too much...
Still got one year for prepare!!
(self-excitation)
Hubby today come my house and he give me a cell phone...
2nd times he give a cell phone~
It's Iphone 3GS
wow~
so expensive grift><




It's Hello kitty...
he know me!!
hahax~
And have a wireless modem...
all the things make by hubby^^
Thanks a lot...
I can use my phone to online!!
yappi^^
hahax~
those things reduce my sadness feeling...^^
so lucky to have a hubby like u^^
Hubby thanks for appear in my life...
Give me all the things tat I never thought before...
treat me bestand make me feel that I'M the beatific one^^
LOVE U muackz~
♥life
♥romance
♥hubby and family
♥happy
By Yvonne_DY♥

No comments:

Post a Comment