Jan 26, 2011

Shoping days



22/1/2011 Saturday



After schooling, backed home tidy up my bedroom.
Then rest awhile...
Mum called me out for buying my dad cloths...
It was very tired.


Then we choose 2 jeans FOR dad hope dad would like it...
For me, all the jean was the same==
So hard to choose the better wan for dad==
And mum also bought some underwear for all of us...
Spent much on that day...



After that, accompany hubby went for shop at spring.
We bought a lot and spent a lot...
We enjoyed it^^

OUR GIFT





We went to had our dinner at pumpkin...



took some picture whenn on the way to our destination...








Finally we reach...


I TOTALLY LIKE THIS PIC...hubby looks cute...




Our foods...


(I just wrote some I remember...)


♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment