Jan 17, 2011

17.01.2011

17.01.2011 MONDAY


It was schooling day><.
Finally all the decoration was almost done.
Felt very satisfied with the decoration...:)
Now our class U6A1 are fulfill with colorful and CNY FEEL><
Lolx^^




Oh yeah, I having my MUET exam around April.
Fulfill with stressful because my English was no good.
Super worrying=="
I wish to gain more in this short few months so that can have a satisfy result, Hopefully I do it...



Turn to happy thing...MY ROOM WAS GOING TO BE PINKY ROOM...:)
Hoohoohoo...
Quite happy to have a pinky room that I have wishes before.
Now was going "processing".
Hahax. My handsome dad already help me to paint 1 part of the wall.
So happy to stay at my room now.
Fulfill with romance evironment.(In my state)

Thanks dad, love u^^


THAT ALL OF TODAY...^6^


Good Night everyone^^
♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

1 comment: