Jan 19, 2011

19.01.2011 Wednesday

Hubby was sick recently><
I'm worrying, afraid...;(
Felt wanna to be with he now...
But I couldn't out in this moment;(
So sorry hubby can't accompany u...


Hubby u must take care urself...
Take medicine when it needed...

Drink much water...
Rest more...
I know u will watch my blog...
So pls remember what I had notice it...

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Homework,homework,homework....Is driving me crazy><
Everyday must have homework...
I'm going to kill mysself...Lolx.==
UPPER SIX LIFE WAS RUSH AND STRESSFUL.
I should FIT mysself into this situation.


IF not....


Maybe I will become an abnormal person in the end of school.
Emm....maybe NOW I already was an abnormal person...
gOOd LucK to myself.


GOOD NIGHT...
muackx

♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment