Jan 15, 2011

15.01.2011


Today was an enrich day. Woke up early in the morning, tidy up my bedroom then went to my friend, Karen's house. She brought us (Albee, Cassie, and me) went to "San Sheng" temple to having our breakfast.


Their food was tasty ^^


After having our breakfast, we went to stationary store at 3miles to buy our needed things for the class decoration. Then we back to Karen house and started our work...!!
Didn't knew when we started but It spent our a lot of time...Anyway we had fun during our works... It was a great memories in 2011. I will kept it^^



3p.m somethings backed home. Hu~ TIRED><
When I wanted to have nap... My mum called me...
She wanted me went to pick my sister. Oh no... I unwilling to do it. But I not pitiless to ignored my mum then I force myself to woke up and had a bath.


After that went to fetch my sisters at PBK tuition center MY mum was accompany too. then we went for CNY shopping at Boulevard. CNY shopping really made me became bankrupt. I saw a lot of things I wanted to buy it... But I didn't. Cuz I dun wanted my mum paid for me cuz she need to buy for my 3 sister it might used many of money and I'm didn't had a rich family so need to think deeply before buying somethings so that would regret... I saw a bag that I really admired it.BUT FOR ME IT TOO EXPENSIVE AND IT ALREADY OUT OF MY BUDGET!!
I NEED TO EARN MONEY... ><



Next we backed home and dad was waiting for dinner.
Ate dinner at outside.



I NEED TO KEEP FIT... I'M FAT NOW.
BEFORE CNY I HOPE I CAN LOSS 3 OR 4 KG...
really need to loss my weight><
This time must work!!


♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥











No comments:

Post a Comment