Jan 7, 2011

KENSAKU

7/1/2011 Friday





Today, I felt very stressful><. Because of the speaking><

I felt very nervous until I tremble!!@@

Why I had those feeling?><
Make me "NO FACE" to face it><


Hope that this trouble should not happen again. Really need to changed myself!!
Started from now.
Because teacher said tomorrow will never came. hahax!

Wish me can do better in next time!^^



Let's change the topic!^^

Sharing some my vain pix. Don't vomit. hahax.
I used hubby to capture it. It looks nicer and natural than my own cam><
My cam always took me into darker@@
those pic I dunno edited it!!^^
I like it XDDD




my panda eyes was so obvious.><>
After took my salary, Hubby said he was hungry so we went for lunch.
No idea to eat what!
Suddenly hubby said he want to eat Japanese food. Then went to KENSAKU japanese restaurant at Jalan Song.



the menu had many to choice







the environment.




Our drink. (I forgot the name><)



CHEESE KEROKE^^
this want taste good!^^





forgot the name@@

Nice taste too^^



We got add one more called KAKI FRIED, but forgot to take pix.
So careless!!



After THAT go to banking my salary.

then home sweet home^^

♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment