Jan 11, 2011

2 year 2 months Anniversary





09.01.2011 Sunday




Hubby back was warm>_<


Sorry reader, I CAME latish to update my blog ><


Today was our 2 year 2 months anniversary. I woke up in the early morning not preparing for dating but was to did housework so that could hang out early! :( Almost 12p.m something, hubby came and picked me out. We backed to hubby's house 1st, because his not yet bath.While waiting his finished bath, I felt that I like a silly girl at his bedroom.




Around 2p.m something, we went out to Parkson at pandungan. Hubby need to buy his bed sheet. We walked around and choose but hubby couldn't found a satisfactory bed sheet.Hmm...So hard to find it...==
However We found Hello Kitty bed sheet. It was so cute Hubby decided to buy it for me. Woots! How lucky I'm...:)
Thanks hubby. XDD



We changed to next station_Parkson at Spring. We had wasted many time to find it. Finally we found it. hehex.
After that we had some drinks at food court. Time pass so fast, My tuition class was around , I had not motivated to attent the tuition class... BUT STILL TO ATTENT><


Finally, finished tuition class, but the time was late...and hubby already wait me for so long. He already got a bit upset...because before that we had planned to had dinner after finished my class.
But we didn't went for eat just because was late and dunno where go place to eat...


We just turn around on the road. I try to made his happy...
Finally I did it! Yipee^^
Thanks for apologize me.


Sharing some v
ain pictures!












HUBBY I LOVE U SO MUCH^^
muackx >3




p/s: I changed my background isn't nicer than before?
I think yes.hahax. I love my bloggie much.^^


♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment