Jan 3, 2011

Happy New Year^^ 1.1.11

No pic showing because all the pic were in Hubby cam. That day I forgot to bring my cam:(


Anyway...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!^^


Movie again. Hehex^^
1stly, We didn't planned to watch movie. We out for bought my school bag!! (bought at last minutes><)
After bought my bag at body glove, we dunno what should do. Keep walked around but the time goes slowly. So hubby decide to have movie. Then we random choose a film. 'New Age Vampire Warriors' (僵尸新战士)


This film quite fun :) I like it^^ Make me feel enjoyable!^^

Had Our dinner at The Junk! So full, really fulfill my stomach require.Hahax.

BUT I had became fatter!! I dun wan I need to loss my weight :(

mY LIFE always connected with my weight!

Got any way to remain the weight, so that I WOULD NOT always worry my weight!><

haiz!...

2010 WAS past. NOW was 2011. How fast the time past, I WISH I could catched the time, but it was possible...

What I going to do in THE NEW YEAR?

What my ambition?

Should I do this or that...?

Still getting blured in my future.

But there was thing I'M SURE TO DO WELL in 2011 is to have flying colour in STPM!

I MUST FIGHT WITH THIS YEAR!

SERIOUSLY!

♥ Life

♥Romance

♥happy

♥Hubby&Family

By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment