Jan 21, 2011

21.01.2011


Woots, Is Friday...I like Friday much and Thursday^^
Because no need to stay back at school until 3pm...
Wahahax :)



After schooling, Hubby came and pick me :)
Finally, we met... this few days miss him so much...
At the beginning, we need to brought my eldest sis went to saloon but she said she dun wan go out early...and she asked dad to pick her went...


Then I hang out with Hubby...
I'm flu and cough... my tissue was accompany me all the time...
IT was torment me all the time...><
So pity i'm...:(

Hubby went for banking 1st...
then we went to SCR took our lunch at One Jaya...
It was so full for me... because I seldom or didn't took my lunch><


After lunch, we went to One Jaya shop awhile and I bought my mask^^
I'M LOVE FOR MASK...><
It was easy and made my skin turned good in the moment...
that why i love it^^
And it was suitable for lazy person as me><
hahax...




At night accompany my mum went to Upwell to buy CNY clothes><
I drove the car...
Mum said she was tired><
We spent a lot...
BUT we didn't bought too many...
Just a few clothes...><


Money always easy to spent it and hard to save it><

Haiz><



***********************************

Em... I just stop here...Cuz I tire now...
Bye...
Night^^







♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment