Dec 30, 2010

X'mas Eve

24/12/2010





Finally updated my pity and dusty bloggie! No going to wrote more because can't remember.
hehex.
Went to Spring with hubby!
Hubby bought me a dress. nICE Dress and NICE Price too><
He also had his own too!! But after discount and hubby used there voucher we saved many money!! HoHoo!! Very deserved!^^
Then we had our movie. We watched TRON. It was about got a son of a virtual world designer goes looking for his father and ends up inside the digital world that his father designed. He meets his father's creation turned bad and a unique ally who was born inside the digital domain of The Grid.
No bad! Nice and high-tech!


Backed to hubby's house changed cloths then went to pub!
1st time went there and I never thought i would step at there! Also can't believe that I dare to go.
A fresh things for me!
Until midnight backed home. 1st time experience.
♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment