Dec 6, 2010

PC Fair

3th-5th December

PC Fair were finished! That's means NO Need to stand all the times until my legs getting ached.><>
I'm worked for Sensonic brand.We started at 11a.m.-930p.m.(But we need to arrive at 1030a.m.)My dearest hubby was my driver><.He was fetch me went to and backed home and my friend_Eileen was accompany us until the last day her's boyfriend came and brought her back^^
My hubby must be so exhausted.He need to bring me and still need to work.Anyway,thanks a lot hubby.Love u.Muackx^v^
Between that,I had met a lot of friend especially my workmates!!They all were good!
They're treat me good and we had fun all the times!hehex^^
I had a nice and great memories in this three days!!I'll kept it in my mind!^^
hehex^^
♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment