Dec 13, 2010

My Soul To Take

11/12/2010 Saturday

Today Hang out with hubby:). At the beginning, we decided to have breakfast together at my sister working place nearby One TJ called "Yu Zhi Xiang". But at the end, we canceled it because my mum not allow me wen t out too early :(. Sigh, I knew hubby was felt disapointed. Sorry hubby><>

Then we went out around 1p.m somethings ahead to Spring to had movie! That day, I had a mature outlooks! I means my cloths! BUT the cloths make me looks slim! Damn like it!HAHAX~
And we had wore the same jacket:). So bad, my camera low batt! We didn't captured it!>
Hmm... long time didn't watched movie! Met my friends front of MBO, we just had a simple "Hi'.
Lolx.
We wasted a lot of time to choose our movie. At the end we chose "My Soul To Take". (I chose it ,because attractive by my 1st visual). Hope that it was not a bored movie.
After had the ticket, we went to bought some food to cure our hungry pity stomach><
Hubby bought this_???pizza beef. (Ooops, I forget the name)
Nice taste! We also bought Kaya Balls!
Next, movie time >< ! Out of our mind, the movie was awesome! Hubby really enjoyed the film! But I'm coward ==! Some part it was really scaring >

our same jacket! hehex^^


♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment