Dec 13, 2010

12.12.2010_My eldest sister'S BIRTHDAY!

12/12/2010 Sunday
Hoohoho~ had a breakfast with hubby at my sister working place! IT was my uncle and his friend's shop. A new food shop! ALL THE materials were handwork. Peers can went to have a try! Strongly recommended!^^

Our food!

We wait for long long time! ><>

Mayb it was an early morning, we can't finished our food. Or mayb the portion was really big!! Hubby said his appetite become small! Lolx~

Had an happiness breakfast with hubby!^^

At the night, we went to Batu Kawa had a simple dinner as my sister birthday celebration! My grandma also accompany us!

Felt disappointed for the restaurant service! Not going to state the location specifically. They Really really rude!! After we order our drinks! They just called us wait for awhile for ordering foods. But We wait for around 1Hour!!! At the middle my dad got called for order but didn't know whether the waiter was really didn't heared it or just ignore us!!

Not going to ate second time!!

not going to write more. Stop here! BYE BYE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,sister!


♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment