Dec 10, 2010

Blackie_my MP4

YEAH!! I had my MP4(blackie was it name!)!!Woots!! I'M Using now^^LOVE IT much much!!^^
This afternoon went out with hubby and my two lil sis were accompany.We went to Boulevard because Hubby wanted to buy a birthday's present for his mum.Hmm,so filial...
hehex~
Before that,we had lunch at Pizza Hut.Next station was Sony Centre.
Hubby wanted to buy an electronic things for his mum.After chose,while Hubby was paid the Sony's worker told us now they had promotion if u bought any things more than RM100 then u can had a huge discount to buying others things.This chance make ME to have a low price of MP4!Hahax.So happy to get it with a low price that I can paid it!
Thanks Hubby because of U,I can had a low price MP4!Muackx!~
But My MP4 didn't had pink color or white><
So bad...Then I chose Black:( Mayb I'm going to decoration Blackie with some bling bling stuff.Just mayb!hahax~
GOOD NIGHT!!^^
♥ Life
♥Romance
♥happy
♥Hubby&Family
By>Yvonne星_DY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment